The new CoinList Seed for Fall 2021 is out and that means there are some new early-stage crypto projects that traders will want to keep an eye on.
Let’s jump right into those below!
CoinList Seed 2021 Projects
- Talent Protocol — This is a network that allows talents to launch their own personalized tokens for their brand.
- Swash — This one allows users to create “new realities of data ownership and value creation through innovative incentivization streams.”
- Creaticles — This is the world’s first bespoke NFT platform set up to let users find and acquire specific art.
- Pawnfi — This one is a DeFi product that introduces the pawn concept, a ‘leasing market to provide fair appraisal, liquidity, and other use case for Non-Standard Assets (NSA).”
- Burnt Finance — This one allows users to mint and trade any asset they desire to allow for trading in a permissionless ecosystem.
- tiiik — Now we’ve got a digital wallet that seeks to make DeFi safe and accessible.
- CID gravity — This one is focuised on creating a second layer of trust between Filecoin stakeholders.
- Masa — Finally, we’ve got a decentralized credit protocol to allow for ‘mass adoption of DeFi by bridging CeFi data to DeFi.”
Investors that want to learn more about these new crypto projects can check out the CoinList Seed for Fall 2021 at this link!
Crypto traders that are looking for more news from Friday can keep scrolling!
We’ve got all the news that traders need to know about today with our daily coverage of the space. That includes new cryptos coming to Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN), what to know about NuCypher (CCC:NU-USD), as well as a dive into Ethereum (CCC:ETH-USD). You can get all of those details at the following links!
More Crypto News for Friday
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Bitcoin Market Price Chart in RealTime